Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cozy Corners












It dawned on me, today, that I haven't posted any pictures of our new home. I must confess: that is largely because I still have bins stacked throughout my living space and have run out of room to put things. I am aggressively purging, but (as I'm sure you will all agree) that takes time and my final adieus get a little drawn out. I realized I could easily photograph around the bis, thus creating the illusion of a neat & orderly abode. 'Course I blew that out of the water when I fessed up to the true state of clutter, but I'm nothing if not candid about my chaotic life :-)
Since I've already forgotten what cozy corners I photographed, the pictures will just have to speak for themselves.
I am now off to memorize the Sephora handbook. Tomorrow is my first day of training and, I must admit, I'm good and ready to get out of the house and venture out into the wide, wonderful world of grown-up people!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kimberly! You made me laugh!;)
    Your new nest looks sooo cozy! Love all those pillows, and little lights and bear on the bed, the comfy armchair and sepia/b&w pictures, the blue shutters (oh my! You were VERY creative girl!!) and the pointe shoes (maybe not pointed but love them anyway!!), the lace gown and teddy hanging from the mirror, framed eggs, cute angel and bits and bobs on your white shelf!!!
    GREAT, GREAT JOB!!
    Hugs and love,
    Monicaxx
    P.S Glaaad your book is on its way to you! I'll try to email you today... you know, we have so much time and so little to do ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new home looks so warm and inviting!

    Love to you sweet Kimberly,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete