Friday, October 23, 2009

Morning Glory







Once again, the title of this post doesn't really fit the subject matter. It was the first, semi-clever thing that popped into my sleepy brain, but I'll do my best to tie it together. As I have mentioned, repeatedly, my sweet daughter is not a morning person. The waking-her-up routine takes no less than 1/2 hour...and that's just to get her eyes half opened! Often, by the time she is heading out the door for school, we are both in absolutely foul moods because of the battle we have just engaged in. Sometimes our pup has more luck than I do with getting Caroline to face the day. Although I have tried every trick in the book, to rouse my sleeping "angel", I stop short of licking her face. That's reserved for the big guns...c'mon, Gretel!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, there is nothing harder than the morning for some little pumpkins!!! Don't know what to do!!!! I think the dog is a good answer!
    All that kissing!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, she looks so sweet sleeping. My Caroline was grump too at her age so it's very normal!!!!!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend.

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete