Friday, October 21, 2011

Boho Chic


This is one of my favorite...and most exciting...finds from Consignment Originals. The top is very flowing and feminine. I saw the embroidered jeans (Zac Posen for 7 For All Mankind) and thought they were fun & flirty, but nearly fainted when I discovered the original retail cost! Normally, I wouldn't spend more than a few dollars for previously owned jeans, but these are really unique and the retail cost inspired me to stretch my typical spending limit.

Tramp: lavender peasant top~ $2 (Retail: $68)
Zac Posen: "Havana" embroidered jeans~ $6.40 (I still can't get over this, but there were only 250 pairs made, exclusively for Neiman Marcus. Retail: $700...Yup, you read correctly...$700!)

Retail Cost: $768
My Total Cost: $8.40
Savings: 99% WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment