Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why Didn't I Think of That?



While I don't harbor any resentments against folks who make a gazillion $ inventing/ creating something ingenious, these shoes have me a little irked. Given my love of fashion and my outside-the-box thinking, I'm fairly certain I would have thought of something like this.....if some other early bird didn't already snatch my worm. That analogy didn't quite work, did it? Ah well...stick with me friends...I'll try to get back on track.
The concept behind this shoe design is simply brilliant. They're called "Onesole: Many Mates". The shoes I have are a wedge (the only heels I can walk safely in), but they come in various styles. You can buy different tops that are interchangeable. They have a huge selection of tops and they just snap on/ off. I bought these toward the end of last summer and wore them all the time...so comfortable and absolutely adorable! Why didn't I think of that???

No comments:

Post a Comment