Monday, March 9, 2009

A Borrowed Project Idea



As soon as I saw this project idea on Heidi's blog, I knew I had to give it a try: leftover coffee, coffee filters & a string of white lights...what could be easier than that? Well, it wasn't too challenging, BUT my version looks a bit like a second graders when you hold it next to the art teacher's example. As I continually tell my kids: "You (I) tried your (my) best". Heidi, major kudos to you for patiently attaching all of those "flowers". I got tired of it after 7, so a friend did the last 3!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it!!! Such a romantic feel.

    Your package arrived today and I am thrilled to bits!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I will be sending you an email - but at the moment I am tied up with kids that won't get to bed! =) =O

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you really got on it, i am oh so much slower than that! looks wonderful!

    xo heidi

    ReplyDelete