Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crystal Stemware Help Needed



Honestly, the topics of my posts range from the sublime to the ridiculous. Suddenly, I'm treating Blogger as if it's "Ask Jeeves". On the off-chance that someone out there knows more than I (which shouldn't be difficult) about crystal....
I know that this glass is made by Cambridge, but I cannot, for the life of me, find the name of the pattern. It is a bit like Rosepoint...a bit like Chantilly...and a bit like 25 other Cambridge designs. I have scoured the internet, including Replacements, and am coming up empty-handed. Help?

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could help...But I must say that stemware is just amazing. Just so pretty...
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea, Kimberly! But the color of the writings is just perfect! 'Matching' and... more 'readable'!!
    Thank you!
    Have fun with the baby!
    Monicax.

    ReplyDelete