Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Prayers Please!


My dad is dealing with some very complicated health issues right now...complicated because the doctors can't pinpoint anything specific, so there are more questions than answers. I don't need to get into details (and wouldn't out of respect for his privacy), but your prayers would be greatly appreciated!!! I know how much my mom would/ will hate this, but I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and I know that there is strength in numbers. At the end of the day, it is in His hands...and I know that His plan is perfect. Right now, though, my little girl heart is aching for my dad to be okay!

7 comments:

  1. Of COURSE you and your Dad have my prayers!!!!
    love and hugs,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your Dad will be in my thoughts and prayers, Kimberly.
    Love,
    Monica x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your Dad will be in my prayers!!! Hope your okay...
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the butterflies they are so beautiful..
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kimberly, prayers are being said for your Dad and your family. I know how it feels to be where you are..
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least he's found great doctors and they WILL get to the bottom of this!!! It just stinks that he's felt so crummy for so long. We should know more soon. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny how we EXPECT doctors to have ALL of the answers IMMEDIATELY. They are, afterall, only human...I have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, do I know how your little girl heart feels. My dad nearly died in 2003, and it was one of the worst experiences of my life. It was prayer that saved him. He was given a 1 out a 100 percent chance to live. I'll be praying for you, for your dad, and for all the doctors who will be trying to find the answers to help your dad get better. Keep a good thought, and keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete